Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Allegiance Appraisals will ensure you get it right.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless a homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like an appraiser, it's practically impossible for them to fully grasp real estate market forces.
We are not talking about how much you have invested in your home, or how much you want to sell it for. Instead, an appraisal assesses how much your home will bring on the open market.
Once you break it all down, at the end of the day, your house is only worth what another person is going to pay.
||Contact us for any questions regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Going to sell your home yourself?
More and more Texas homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for top dollar, you need a professional appraisal. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, and we understand that it's hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out that their home's value is higher than they originally thought.
So investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they could have originally gotten.
Alternatively, some people have an inflated opinion when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home in order for it to sell quickly - rather than waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while your house waits for a buyer.
- Be a very beneficial negotiating tool while speaking with a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Alert you of problems and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might stall a closing
- Help decrease the odds of unrevealed problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Pre-listing appraisals in Hitchcock
You may have an extremely experienced agent, but it's definitely a good idea to get an analysis of value prior to signing a listing agreement.
Let Allegiance Appraisals help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the the latest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Allegiance Appraisals offers general consulting
If you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you need assistance collecting local property and sales data, we
have services tailored especially for customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
Here's what to expect when you order an appraisal through Allegiance Appraisals...
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will give you information tailored for your particular appraisal need. We'll be more then happy to give you suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Fast turnaround on appraisals: Normally one week or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've done quite a few of assignments, and we understand that in the practice of real estate consulting and appraising, there is no typical or standard "boiler place" assignment. We provide many different types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers sans the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Allegiance Appraisals: Reports we create are written in plain English, simple to understand, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
If you have any questions regarding your appraisal once you've read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!